Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Red Hawk's Woman (The Lost Clan Series) by Karen Kay Kindle Edition

I’m in love with the hero!
(Buy Red Hawk's Woman at this link)

Red Hawk, adopted into the Lost Clan after the death of his parents at the hands of the Thunder god.  He’d dream of having revenge, longed to be chosen by the tribe as their champion.  The one brave who would save his clan from the curse.  But, he knew he’d never be chosen.  He’s a clumsy orphan after all.

We meet twelve year old Red Hawk as he’s going swimming.  That’s where he introduced himself to Effie Rutledge.  She’s the daughter of an archaeologist searching for artifacts to prove the legend of the Lost Clan.

It is years later before the two meet up again and, be still my heart, Red Hawk is one of those handsome hunks yah just want to lick up.

Karen Kay crafts an amazing tale.  I hadn’t read the other two books in the series, but after finishing this one I’ve put them on my must read list!
_________________________________________
My book, If There Hadn't Been You can be found at this link for most e-readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment