Tuesday, October 11, 2011

‘Til Somebody Loves You (Romantic Comedy Quick-Pick) by Dee DeTarsio

Kindle Edition

Quick and Fun read!
(Click link to purchase ‘Til Somebody Loves You (Romantic Comedy Quick-Pick) by Dee DeTarsio for Kindle.)

Ph-uX!

No, that isn’t what I thought of the book.  It’s the secret ingredient in ‘Rapunzel’, a new perfume about to hit the market in this amusing and well-written story.

I have to admit the adventure ended too soon for me, but that small disappointment won’t prevent me from looking forward to other tales by this author.

No spoilers here, but the book doesn’t end in quite the way I was imagining it would.  But that’s okay.  Dee DeTarsio has wonderful humor.  There were a few times I cracked a smile and laughed out loud.

If you enjoy a bit of humor in your reading you can’t go wrong with author Dee DeTarsio.  However, don’t expect a long read where the characters are developed over a period of time (countess pages).  You’ll need to use a bit of your own imagination to envision the people, but I think the author did a wonderful job at presenting a script for my mind’s eye to follow.
________________________________________________
Find my first book, (for e-readers) If There Hadn't Been You, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment